Fast Online Poker Games
Try Zoom Poker Now!
Zoom poker is the fast-paced ring game format where your favorite opponents change every hand. This is because you play against a pool of players, instead of fixed opponents on one table. It’s the fastest poker game experience anywhere online, and you can try it for free now.
Here’s how it works:
- Fold, and you’ll immediately be moved to a new hand, at a new table.
- You can fold at any point when you are facing a bet. You can even click ‘Fast Fold’, which allows you to fold even when it is not your turn to act.
- Watch the end of a hand play out by holding the CTRL key when you click the Fold button
- Available across Hold’em and Omaha games, at various play money stakes.
- Find Zoom tables under the ‘Zoom’ tab in the PokerStars.net lobby.
- Play Zoom on the PokerStars Mobile app for Android™ devices, with iOS coming soon
More on How Zoom Works:
- Choose your game and stake level in the Zoom lobby, located under the ‘Zoom’ tab. Click ‘Join Game’ to get started.
- You’ll be asked to choose your buy-in amount and the number of tables you would like to play. Zoom is much faster than our regular tables, so we recommend you start with just one. When you get more comfortable, you can join up to four Zoom tables at once.
- When you click OK, you will be randomly seated with a set of players from your chosen game. Your first hand will usually be from the big blind. For every subsequent hand you will be seated randomly.
- If at any time you don’t want to play your hand, and you are not facing a bet (i.e. you have an option to check) then use the ‘Fast Fold’ button to fold instantly. If you clicked ‘Fast Fold’, or fold at any other point in the hand, you will instantly be dealt into a new hand, with new opponents.
- Players are seated randomly for each hand, and the blinds are then set depending on who among the players has been the big blind least often.
- You can also watch the end of a hand by holding the CTRL key when you click the Fold button. If you use ‘Fast Fold’ however, you will be unable to remain on that table and watch the end of the hand (the ‘Fast Fold’ button is specifically there to move you quickly to another table).
- There are also options available to try different Zoom table animations. You can find these by clicking ‘Options’ > ‘Table Display Options’ > ‘Zoom Animation’.
Zoom is currently available in play money ring games for Hold’em and Omaha, at certain stakes only. Further stakes, game types and tournaments may be added in the future.
PokerStars is always keen to improve new game features by listening to your feedback. Therefore please let us know if you experience any issues while playing Zoom, or if you have any comments. Simply contact email@example.com with your feedback.
Get the latest news about tennis legend Rafa Nadal and his poker journey, and win exclusive prizes!
More about Rafa